Inspiring Photographers Worldwide
Stunning and effective fashion photography setups.
This section will give you the inside scoop when it comes to fashion photography, both in studio and on location. Each fashion photography tutorial covers a variety of fashion photography tips, including fashion photography poses, where to find props for fashion photography and creative lighting setups for fashion photography. You’ll also have an inside look into planning for a fashion shoot so that you can achieve stunning results like this yourself.
- Pop Fashion Shoot
- Retro Sci-Fi Fashion Shoot
- Theatrical Light Fashion Shoot
- ‘How To’ Full Version – Colored Gels Fashion Shoot
- Falling girl
- Future Girl
- Laser flash
- Skater girl
- Planning for Fashion Shoots
- Fantasy Fatale
- Clean Cut Fashion Shoot
- Innocence Fashion Shoot
- Modern Fashion Fantasy Shoot
- Live Member Picture Critique – Fashion & Beauty (Part 2)
- Live Talk Show – Fashion Photographer Daria Belikova
- Live Member Picture Critique – Fashion & Beauty Part 1
- Live Talk Show – Fashion Stylist Bianca Swan
- Para 222 and Matching Hues Fashion Shoot
Learn what it takes to achieve great on-location fashion shots.
In these documentary-style fashion photography tutorials Karl and the team show you the thought process behind planning fashion shoots on location as they head to Iceland for one of their biggest projects yet. From logistics meetings and model castings through to fashion photography lighting setups and final shoots, you will learn professional fashion photography tips for working on location and get a number of creative ideas for fashion photography. Shot against breathtaking backdrops, there’s also a few bonus landscape photography tutorials too.
- 07. Storm on the horizon
- 08. Skogafoss Waterfall shoot
- 09. DC3 fashion shoot
- 10. Darklands shoot
- 11. Alien worlds fashion shoot
- 12. Dramatic backdrop
- 13. Highland roads
- 14. Ascension shoot
- 15. Soft moss fantasy
- 16. Crazy outtakes
- 01. Pretrip planning
- 17. Critique and post walkthrough 1
- 02. Model castings
- 18. Critique and post walkthrough 2
- 03. Logistics meeting and test shoot
- 19. Producing large prints
- 04. Departure, scouting and then disaster
- 05. Ice lagoon shoot
- 06. Light on the horizon
Fashion & Beauty Lighting
Learn key lighting techniques for the studio and on location.
Broaden your knowledge of studio lighting for fashion photography and beauty photography as Karl reveals some of his top fashion photography lighting setups. These fashion photography tutorials cover a variety of lighting techniques for fashion photography and beauty portraiture, including side lighting, beauty dish lighting and location lighting. These classes will provide you with some great fashion photography ideas as well as a number of professional photography tips.
- 05. Simple fashion on location
- 06. Master Beauty Dish Lighting
- 07. Stunning location lighting
- 08. Knockout creative techniques
- 01. Introduction & beauty lighting
- 02. Location soft lighting
- 03. Lighting & making a small set
- 04. Forming graduated beauty lighting
“I’ve learnt a lot but in particular the Fashion and beauty lighting – Now i don’t photograph models but I photograph brides and grooms. I took those techniques and use them for weddings, engagement shoots and even families. ”Poppy Larbalestier, Professional Wedding Photographer
See more testimonials here.